Pages

Easter Recap

I can't believe Easter is already over.  I feel like it's practically Christmas.   Does anyone feel me??

Easter 2011 023


Anyhow, we had a wonderful Easter.  Holidays like this are so enjoyable with kiddos.

As for the things I made for Easter...


Junebug's dress was made using the Charlotte Dress "method" over on Craftiness is not Optional.  Umm, brilliant tutorial!  I overcame my fears and sewed an invisible zipper into the back of the dress-and you know what??  It was pretty easy!



I made this amigurumi Easter basket using a free pattern offered by Lion Brand Yarn.  Their website offers tons of great (and free) patterns. My favorite part is the pompom tail.  SO cute!





This hairbow was created using a tutorial from Midwestern Moms.  Fast and fab!



Isn't she precious?  Junebug loved hunting Easter eggs.  And I loved watching her.


Tristin Signature

4 comments:

  1. So very sweet! You did a good job making all those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is precious!! I loved all the Easter items you created with those wonderful tutorials. You're an inspiration Tristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T...
    She is a doll-baby! Thanks for sharing the pics. Missing the lil' bug. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!!
    That amigurumi Easter basket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...