Pages

The Blue Shark!

If you read my often long-winded stories, then you'll probably remember the conversation I had with Junebug about her Halloween costume selection.

If you didn't read it, the conclusion was that my wee two year old had her heart set on being a blue shark for Halloween.  Why?   I'm still not really sure.  Kids sure are crazy amazing.  Seriously though, a blue shark?!

blue shark


So, here's what I came up with.  I know it looks like a total goofy shark, but playful and silly is what I was going for.  I mean, it is a blue shark after all.  When's the last time you saw a scary blue shark during Shark Week?  Any shark attacks from blue sharks?  I think not.  Goofy was clearly the way to go.

shark and brian

I had no pattern--just a few ideas stored in my mind grapes (ahh, 30 Rock, please come back soon!).  Surprisingly, the costume came out just as I had envisioned it.  That almost never happens!

my little blue shark

So, what did the shark's momma decide to dress up as?  Here's a small hint...


And another hint...

mp

The only word to describe my costume is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".


Tristin Signature

8 comments:

  1. Ummm-this is fantastic, not goofy. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love her costume! It looks like she does, too. Way to go, "MP". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm gonna be Mary Poppins for Halloween too! I bought the parrot umbrella a few years ago when we saw the show on Broadway. Your hat looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious outfit :D:D:D
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Mary outfit. You little girls shoes are the cutest little things ever and her costume is adorable
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* your costume, and she is so darling! I just found your blog, and I love it -- you girls are just wonderful! I am reading all sorts of old posts and getting inspired! (And I really mean, I am thinking "I could totally do that," and then I sit and drink more milk and eat more cookies. Thanks for the inspiration! =D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great costume- you did a fantastic job! I dread having to ask my daughter next year what she wants to be (she's still too little this year to understand, though she did get the hang of trick-or-treating REALLY qucikly). If the time comes that she wants to go to Target to get a costume, I think I will cry!

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...