Pages

Junebug's Summer Birthday Party

As of yesterday, it's officially summer--though here in Florida we've been feeling summer for a few months.  And the air conditioning in my beautiful yet aged Volvo just went out.  Sheesh.  But that's not what I'm here to tell you about today.

I want to share Junebug's second birthday bash with you!

You probably remember from my last post that the theme was simply "Summer".  I left lots of room for interpretation and mind-changing ('cause I can be a bit fickle when it comes to choosing "themes").  And if you follow me on Pinterest then you probably have a good idea of what we did for the birthday party based on my pinboard.  So without further adieu, here's how we celebrated!

The Decor:

Birthday Flowers

Balloon Banner

Junebug Bday Party Gift Table

Junebug 2nd Bday Party Pompoms

The Food:

Junebugs Cupcakes
Looong story short (really, it's a long story) these cupcakes had to have the liners removed before serving because some of our weirdo freaky-deaky Florida ants showed up unexpectedly in my laundry room (where these lovely cupcakes were waiting) and started munching on the WRAPPERS, but not the cupcakes.  Seriously, how weird is that?  Once hubs figured out what was going on he removed all of the cupcake liners and saved the day!

Uncle Buz 2

Uncle Buz 3

Uncle Buz 6

The Birthday Gal:

Uncle Buz 5

Uncle Buz 4

I can't believe she's TWO!  Time flies.
Tristin Signature

7 comments:

  1. Awww Tristin, that looks adorable!! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cut party! I love all the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLA, QUE GRAN FIESTA!!!! ME LLAMO MERCEDES, Y VIVO EN CADIZ, ESPAÑA. ATRAVES DE MOD PODGE ROCKS, HE CONOCIDO TU BLOG, Y HE ESTADO MIRANDO LAS ENTRADAS ANTIGUAS, Y ES ESTUPENDO. QUE BUENOS TRABAJOS!!!! YO TAMBIEN TENGO UN BLOG, Y TE INVITO A DAR UN PASEO POR EL, Y ME COMENTAS. MI DIRECCION ES elolordecadiz.tk SI ME PERMITES, TE AGREGO A MI BLOG, EN FAVORITOS, PARA ASI SEGUIR TUS TRABAJOS. SERA UN HONOR RECIBIRTE. BESOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just stopping by to let you know I featured your idea for the toothbrush bracelet on my blog. What a great idea. I am waiting for my toothbrush to wear out more before giving it a try myself!
    Allison
    www.room-mom101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your matching table cloths? JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the icecream cone treats. What a fun idea. Plus your issue globe decorations are gorgeous! Congrats on your daughter's 2nd b-day! Visiting from c.r.a.f.t.
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...