Pages

Ain't she a hoot?

Ain't ain't a word so I ain't gonna say it.  Seriously though, I write it but never say it.  Weird, right?

Any-whoo (that's owl humor), Sharon and I have friends who are expecting, and they're calling the baby "little hoot" while it's tucked away in the safety of momma's womb.  To honor our friend, I made a "little hoot" brooch for the momma-to-be with this tutorial from Bugs and Fishes

Owl Brooch
Ain't she a hoot?

I used buttons instead of felt for the eyes because I'm a rebel and I like to mix up textures. 

Aren't there so many fun and simple crafts out there in the bloggy world?  I could surf craft blogs ALL DAY!
Tristin Signature

6 comments:

  1. I did not know how elese to contact you..
    I was just dropping by to let you know that I was honored in receiving the stylish blog award, and now I am passing it on to you. You have provided me with great inspiration for which I am very appreciative. So to honor you I am giving you this award. I hope that you enjoy it….please head on over to my blog http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/ where you have been specially named for this award. Thanks so much for sharing your great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Prudent Baby Guest Post!!! Way to go - so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very precious! I took a pic of it too and put it in my "little hoot" photo album on facebook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I also like your felt heart garland and decided to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...